Van den Broek Logistics BV, with offices at Vossenbeemd 112 in Helmond, is responsible for data processing. Registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 17171291. Van den Broek Logistics BV attaches great value to the correct treatment of personal data. As such, we process and secure personal data with the utmost care. Our processing of personal data complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Dutch implementation act (AVG). This also means that we:
- specify unequivocally the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this by means of this privacy statement;
- restrict our collection of personal data to exclusively those personal data which are relevant for these purposes;
- first request your permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand this of parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data on your request.
We treat your personal data in confidence and do not publish these.
Disclosure to third parties
We do not disclose your data to third parties unless there is a legal obligation for us to do so.
Van den Broek Logistics BV takes appropriate measures to prevent the abuse, loss, unauthorised access and other undesirable actions in respect of your personal data. These measures comply with accepted security standards.
Van den Broek Logistics BV does not retain personal data for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which they have been provided and abides by statutory retention periods.
Rights regarding your data
You have a right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data which we have received from you. You may also lodge an objection to how we, or one of our processors, treat your personal data (or part of these). You also have the right to have the data you have provided to us handed over to yourself or directly to a third party on your instructions. We may request that you provide means of identification before complying with the aforementioned request. If you have previously given us permission to process your personal data, you have the right at all times to withdraw this permission.
When you use our website you will share your data with us via cookies. But this may also include personal data that you have entered yourself, such as when you use our contact form. We retain and use your personal data only in the context of the service which you have directly requested, or where it is clear from the instructions that they have been provided to us for processing.